“Creating loyal raving fans! “
The Magic of customer service -by Sarah Bauling
“The Magic of Customer Service” is a key note presentation that is about taking your customer service ideals to the next level.
Whether you run a corporate company, a small business or simply deal with customers – “The Magic of Customer Service” is an absolute “must listen to” key note delivery.
In this high energy presentation Sarah will draw on real life experiences and scenarios that most people are familiar with and can relate to and will illustrate:
1) Why Customer service is the most important facet in your business
2) How to implement the “Magic of customer service” immediately with proven techniques.
3) That exceptional customer service can increase turnover and profit
Sarah has 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry and is passionate about giving and receiving exceptional customer service. She has used these techniques in all of her business endeavours and has enjoyed the successes as a result!
By using simple yet effective techniques which can be implemented immediately you will leave with:
– The tools to turn customers into loyal raving fans
– To be in a position where you can change the lives of those around you
– An understanding of the importance of building rapport with customers
– The inspiration to be motivated and motivate those around you
– To use simple, easy to implement techniques that will keep you ahead of your competitors
– To keep your customers coming back for more
Length: 45 – 60 minutes
Sarah’s passion is customer service! Her energy and vibrant delivery will inspire and motivate her audience to make small and simple changes to their daily work routines that will ultimately win customers and create loyal raving fans!
With 19 years of experience in the hospitality industry Sarah has lived and breathed customer service and her simple, easy to apply tools are those that can be used by all!
With an associate degree in Speech and Drama attained through Trinity College of London Sarah is absolutely comfortable on stage and would be honoured and privileged to be part of your next event or function!
She will meet you for a pre-event briefing so she can understand exactly what you are looking for and ensure that the day runs seamlessly.
To find out more about “The Magic of Customer Service”
Contact Sarah Bauling on 083 457 3402 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Golden Gavel Advanced Toastmasters we aim to invite Keynote speakers or have longer presentations, and a round-robin evaluation. Please join us not only for Sarah’s speech, but also for our Advanced speakers.
Our evenings run from 6:30 for 7pm – 9:30pm.
Please rsvp at email@example.com if you will be attending.
Address: Click on address for the google map link.
Remember R50 for a light supper and your license disk for when you check in at Accenture.